In cooperation with Pinnguaq Association, a non-profit organization that promotes technological advancement with rural and remote communities, and Nunavut Tunngavik Incorporated, the legal representative of the Inuit of Nunavut for the purposes of native treaty rights and treaty negotiation, Many Hats was tasked with creating a modern tool for Inuit to use to learn and explore their rights in the Nunavut Agreement. It is meant to play a part in re-instilling empowerment and visioning amongst Nunavut Inuit and tap into their potential by learning about their history and rights.
- Full text version of the Nunavut Agreement
- Plain language version of the Nunavut Agreement
- Audio explanation of each article
- A timeline detailing the history and negotiation of the Nunavut Agreement
- A glossary
- A quiz game that allows users to build an igloo with every correct answer